Jumped Up is a limited company and a registered charity.
We are looking for new trustees to guide the company through exciting projects which are on the horizon with national partners.
The board meet 4 times a year to discuss the strategic direction and management of Jumped Up Theatre.
We are particularly looking for trustees with experience in:
- Marketing and communications.
- Sponsorship and fundraising.
- Accounting, especially in the public and charity sector.
- Business planning for SME.
- Community development and networking.
An interest in the arts is essential.
If you would like to discuss becoming a trustee for Jumped Up Theatre please get in touch via our contact page.